Die Buchensteinwand – Bergbahn Pillersee
Cable cars & Lifts
Km of Pistes
- For children: own children’s park
- Permanent race track and speed trap
- Romed Baumann – permanent training range
Skiing for the whole family on the most beautiful mountain in the Pillerseetal – the Buchensteinwand.
Directly at the valley station in St. Ulrich i.T. you will find a large children’s park. Ski huts and restaurants invite you to enjoy the aprés ski. Perfectly groomed ski slopes, exciting runs and delightful slopes allow an unforgettable winter sports experience for families and couples.
- 80% of the ski slopes are manually snow covered
- Small but nice – and above all: Overseeable
- Skiline – Skipass evaluation via Skiline.cc
- Permanent race track Kröpfl-Lift and the Romed Baumann training track in Hochfilzen are available to hobby riders and professionals.
- The Tourenskiworld offers all tour enthusiasts a wide range! More information at www.runnersfun.com
View towards Kitzbüheler Horn and Wilder Kaiser
View towards the Jakobskreuz
Opening times winter 2018/19: from 1st December 2018 – 31st March 2019. Operating hours: 8.30 – 16.00 o’clock.
DAS WEITBLICK, DAS BERGBLICK and DAS JAKOBSKREUZ opened daily.
Opened all year through: DAS BERGBLICK